D'Addario EXP Coated 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar String Set 10-47 Extra-Light EXP10
- .010p .014p .023w .030w .039w .047w
D'Addario EXP Coated 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar strings are EXP Coated Brass strings. The 80/20 Bronze alloy is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. D'Addario 80/20 Bronze Acoustic strings are popular for recording and live playing with their crisp deep projecting tone.
The EXP Coated 80/20 Bronze strings now use NY High Carbon Steel Plain Steel Strings and NY High Carbon Steel Hex Core wire for the wound strings. The NY steel is manufactured by D'Addario in New York and is break resistant with unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality 80/20 bronze EXP coated wrap wire each EXP set maintains the familiar un-coated tone while adding up to 4 times more string life.
- EXP Coated 80/20 Bronze for an Extra-Bright tone with a deep projecting bottom end
- Up to 4 times more life
- New York manufactured, High Carbon Steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability
- NY Plain Steel
- EXP Coated 80/20 Bronze with NY Hex Core
- Environmentally Friendly corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh