Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions regarding your future Spector bass! We want to work with you to get you the bass of your dreams! We will work out any custom color, wood, and electronics options with you! We can even do some pretty cool custom stuff! Please do not hesitate to contact Jason and he will make it happen!
The Spector Coda5 DLX is Spectors version of a handcrafted vintage style bass!
Each of the Spector USA Series instruments are hand signed and numbered with the date of completion.
Spector Coda4 DLX Specifications: These are available for Customization! Please ask us!
- Bolt-On 1-Piece Maple
- Pau Ferro Fingerboard with Spector Mother of Pearl Inlays
- 20 Frets
- 34" Scale Length
- 16' Neck Radius
- 1.87" Width at Nut
- Natural finished headstock
- Figured Maple over Alder
- Standard Colors: Black Cherry, Trans Black Stain, Ultra Amber, Walnut Stain, and MORE! (Some for an additional charge)
- Gloss Finish
- Brass Hipshot Bridge
- .708" String Spacing
- Chrome Schaller Tuners
- Dunlop Dual Design Strap Buttons
Pickups and Electronics:
- Active Pickups
- Neck Pickup: Aguilar 60's J
- Bridge Pickup: Aguilar 60's J
- Aguialr OBP-2
- Knob Controls: Volume Bridge, Volume Neck, Passive Tone Control w/ Push/Pull for Passive Mode, Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut
- Spector Nickel 45-130 Made in the USA to Spectors Specifications
Includes Hardshell Case
Warranty: Limited Lifetime against manufacturing defects to the Original Owner when purchased new from FretNation.com
*Ebony Fingerboard - Limited Lifetime warranty does not apply to Ebony fingerboards.