Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions regarding your future Spector bass! We want to work with you to get you the bass of your dreams! We will work out any custom color, wood, and electronics options with you! We can even do some pretty cool custom stuff! Please do not hesitate to contact Jason and he will make it happen!
The Spector Forte Bass feature the same neck and body construction as the USA Handcrafted NS basses but without the price tag! The Spector Forte basses are known as "No Frills / All Tone" as they do not have the inlays and fancy finishes of the NS series basses.
Each of the Spector USA Series instruments are hand signed and numbered with the date of completion.
Spector Forte6 Standard Specifications:
- Neck-Thru Body Design
- 3-Piece Maple
- Graphite Rods inside for additional strength
- Pau Ferro Fingerboard - NO INLAYS STANDARD
- 24 Frets
- 35" Scale Length
- 16' Neck Radius
- 2.19" Width at Nut
- Ebony Headstock Face Veneer
- Spector Original NS Curved and Carved body shape
- Solid Lightweight Swamp Ash
- Matte Poly Finish
- Spector Aluminum Brass Locking w/ Intonation Screws
- .66" String Spacing
- Black Tuners
- Dunlop Dual Design Strap Buttons
- Brass Nut
Pickups and Electronics:
- Aguilar Passive Pickups
- Aguilar OBP-2 Boost aand Cut Bass and Treble Active Tone Control
- Knob Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balance, Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut
- Spector Nickel 30-130 Made in the USA to Spectors Specifications
Includes Hardshell Case
Warranty: Limited Lifetime against manufacturing defects to the Original Owner when purchased through Fret Nation.