Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions regarding your future Spector bass! We want to work with you to get you the bass of your dreams! We will work out any custom color, wood, and electronics options with you! We can even do some pretty cool custom stuff! Please do not hesitate to contact Jason and he will make it happen!
The Spector NS-2 is a modern classic! The Spector NS design was first introduced in 1977 and have set the industry standard for modern, neck-thru body electric basses. Each Spector NS-2 is crafted by hand in small batches by the expert luthiers in the Spector Shop in Woodstock New York and are constructed from the finest materials including hand-selected tone woods from the most fertile regions of the United States. The Spector NS-2's elegantly carved and contoured body shape and its coveted active tone controls contribute to the "Spector Growl" these basses are known for. The USA series basses represent the pinnacle of electric bass design.
Each of the Spector USA Series instruments are hand signed and numbered with the date of completion.
Spector NS-2 Standard Specifications: These are available for Customization! Please ask us!
- Neck-Thru Body Design
- 3-Piece Maple
- Graphite Rods inside for additional strength
- Pau Ferro Fingerboard with Spector Abalone Inlays
- 24 Frets
- 34" Scale Length (XL 35" Scale Version available)
- 16' Neck Radius
- 1.64" Width at Nut
- Ebony Headstock Face Veneer
- Spector Original NS Curved and Carved body shape
- 1" Quilted Maple Top over 1" Reclaimed Redwood Body Wings (Other options available)
- Standard Colors: Black Cherry, Trans Black Stain, Ultra Amber, Walnut Stain, and MORE! (Some for an additional charge)
- Matte Poly Finish (Gloss Available for an additional charge)
- Spector Solid Brass Locking w/ Intonation Screws
- .75" String Spacing
- Gotoh GB-7 w/ Spector SS Logo
- Dunlop Dual Design Strap Buttons
- Brass Nut
Pickups and Electronics:
- Active Pickups
- Neck Pickup: EMG-X P
- Bridge Pickup: EMG-X J (SJ Size)
- Spector "HAZ" 9v +/-15dB Boost / Cut, Bass and Treble Active Tone Control
- Knob Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balance, Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut
- Spector Nickel 45-105 Made in the USA to Spectors Specifications
Includes Hardshell Case
Warranty: Limited Lifetime against manufacturing defects to the Original Owner when purchased new from FretNation.com
*Ebony Fingerboard - Limited Lifetime warranty does not apply to Ebony fingerboards.