Bergantino B|Amp MK2 Bass Amp - 800W DSP Embedded System Controlled Bass Amplifier
The Bergantino B|Amp is a total game changer in the bass amplification world. The B|Amp is a state-of-the-art bass amp that is incredibly flexible and delivers maximum performance in a lightweight compact and simple to use package.
What makes the Bergantino B|Amp unique is that it takes into consideration the response of the connected speaker cabinets as part of the amplification signal path. This new approach to bass amplification is accomplished through the Bergantino proprietary Profile EQ System along with many other important design features. No other bass amplifier on the market has the ability to manage speaker and overall system performance like the Bergantino B|Amp and at the same time uphold the utmost fidelity Bergantino craves in its designs.
The Bergantino B|Amp isn't just about its Speaker Profile technology. It also features built-in drive effects, 4 bands of fully adjustable parametric EQ, an on-board Variable Ratio Compressor, Preset Storage, USB, Built in Chromatic Tuner and 800Watts of Power @ 2ohms. The Bergantino B|Amp Bass Amp is packed so full of features for the most demanding of bass players.
It's time for you to play through the best sounding and most technologically advanced bass amplifier in the world!
- DSP Embedded System Controlled Bass Amplifier
- 800W RMS Output @ 2.67ohms, 700W RMS @ 4ohms, 350W RMS @ 8ohms
- Software Speaker impedance matching for optimal power transfer
- 4-Band Multifunction EQ w/ Adjustable Frequency Range and Q
- Revolutionary Bergantino Speaker Profile EQ System
Bergantino B|Amp Features:
- Programmable Filters: Bright Switch, Variable High-Pass Filter, Variable Low-Pass Filter, Variable Feedback Filter
- On-Board Variable-Ratio Compressor (VRC)
- M Big Fat Tube (BFT) Drive Circuits - Overdrive, Distortion 1, or Distortion 2 (Fuzz)
- Multi-Effects - Overdrive, Distortion 1, or Distortion 2 (Fuzz)
- User Programmable Memory Settings
- Effects Send and Return Loop
- Dual SpeakOn Outputs
- Studio-Quality DI - Pre or Post EQ
- Line Outputs - Pre-Amp or Tuner Out
- Switchable Phase Output (Normal or Reverse)
- Auxiliary Input and Headphone Jacks - for personal monitor and practice use
- Built in Chromatic Tuner
- USB Port: allows for software upgrades / profiles, footswitch connectivity and charging
b-amp b\amp b/amp