The Bergantino ForteD takes everything that made the original Forte an award-winning amplifier and adds Jim Bergantino's Big Fat Tube (BFT) and new Parallel Dynamic Circuitry™ technologies and moves this compact amp to a new level.
Combining the Bergantino ForteD's Custom BFT circuit with Parallel Dynamic Circuitry delivers exactly what bass players want out of a tube amp but in a easier to use, compact, and lightweight package. Expect pristine and sparkling clean tones, to mildly pushed tube drive, to super heavy, mix-shredding saturation and everything in between.
Bergantino ForteD Special Features:
- One-knob, customized Big Fat Tube (BFT) drive circuit specifically designed for the ForteD
- New Parallel Dynamic Circuitry - adds note definition and sonic thickening
- State-of-art DSP
- Micro-Controlled Embedded System
Bergantino Forté D Features:
- 4-Band Tone Control: Bass +/- 10dB @ 60Hz, Lo-Mid +/- 10dB @ 250Hz, Hi-Mid +/- 10dB @ 1kHz, Treble +/- 10dB @ 3.5kHz
- Bright Switch +8dB @ 7kHz
- Auxiliary Input and Headphone Jack: For personal monitoring and practice
- Effects send and return loop
- Studio quality Direct Output: Softwhere selectable Pre or Post EQ
- Line Output: For tuner etc...
- UPS: Universal Power Supply: 115VAC - 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Section: 350W @ 8ohms, 700W RMS @ 4ohms, 800W RMS @ 2ohms
- 10.5" W x 8.375" D x 3.75" H