- .012p .016p .025w .035w .045w .056w
D'Addario XT 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar strings are XT Treated Brass strings. The 80/20 Bronze alloy is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. D'Addario 80/20 Bronze Acoustic strings are popular for recording and live playing with their crisp deep projecting tone.
D'Addario XT 80/20 Bronze String Sets use NY High Carbon Steel Plain Steel Strings and NY High Carbon Steel Hex Core wire for the wound strings. The NY steel is manufactured by D'Addario in New York. Each string features the Fusion Twist technology for unrivaled tuning stability and break resistance. D'Addario XT strings stay in tune 131% better than traditional strings! Combined with the highest quality bronze XT treated wrap wire each XT set maintains the familiar un-coated tone while adding up to 4 times more string life.
- XT 80/20 Bronze for an Extra-Bright tone with a deep projecting bottom end
- Up to 4 times more life
- New York manufactured, High Carbon Steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability with Fusion Twist technologies
- NY Plain Steel
- XT Coated 80/20 Bronze over NY Hex Core
- Redesigned premium inner packaging features a re-sealable zip closure for ease of opening as well as storage of unused strings.
- VCI corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh