D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar String Set 12-56 Light Top / Heavy Bottom Bluegrass XTAPB1256
D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings produce a warm bright and well balanced tone for all kinds of acoustic guitars and last up to 4 times longer than other non-treated acoustic sets. The D'Addario XT String Treatment does not sacrifice any tone or feel of the strings.
- .012p .016p .025w .035w .045w .056w
D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze String Sets use NY High Carbon Steel Plain Steel Strings and NY High Carbon Steel Hex Core wire for the wound strings. The NY steel is manufactured by D'Addario in New York. Each string features the Fusion Twist technology for unrivaled tuning stability and break resistance. D'Addario XT strings stay in tune 131% better than traditional strings! Combined with the highest quality phosphor bronze XT treated wrap wire each XT set maintains the familiar un-coated tone while adding up to 4 times more string life.
- XT Phosphor Bronze for a Warm, Bright, Well Balanced acoustic tone
- Up to 4 times more life
- New York manufactured, High Carbon Steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability with Fusion Twist technologies
- NY Plain Steel
- XT Coated Phosphor Bronze NY Hex Core
- Redesigned premium inner packaging features a re-sealable zip closure for ease of opening as well as storage of unused strings.
- VCI corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh