The GHS Fingerboard Care Kit is an essential for the care and maintenance of your favorite guitar, bass, or any fretted instrument. The GHS Fingerboard Care Kit helps you maintain clean, smooth frets to improve your instruments sound and playability. The GHS A77 Fingerboard Care Kit is ideal for all stringed instruments with natural, non-glossy, darker wood fingerboards which includes acoustic and electric guitars and basses, classical guitars, ukuleles, banjos, and other fretted instruments.
GHS Fingerboard Care Kit Contents:
- Fret Buffer
- GHS Fingerboard Cleaner / Conditioning Cloth
- Step 1: Remove old strings.
- Step 2: Use the “dark” side of the fret buffer to clean your frets (always go up and
down using moderate pressure. Be careful not to touch the fingerboard with
- Step 3: Use the “light” side of the fret buffer to polish your frets.
- Step 4: Use the enclosed cloth to apply the conditioner to the fingerboard. Depending
on how dirty the fingerboard is you may need to use more. However, a light
covering is usually all that is needed.
- Step 5: Using the same cloth, clean the fingerboard. Making sure you get right up
next to the frets to clean any dirt/grime that may have collected next to the
- Step 6: Use a clean/dry section of the cloth to remove the excess conditioner until dry.
- Step 7: Re-string with a new strings from FretNation.com!