G&L USA JB Lake Placid Blue Metallic 4-String Electric Bass Guitar - CLF2005155
The G&L JB has delighted players with the classic Alnico tones served up with more attack and sustain than other J-Style basses thanks to its Leo Fender designed G&L Saddle Lock bridge.
The G&L Made in Fullerton California JB embraces the pasts J-Bass designs improving on it with a slim, hard-rock maple neck with an easy playing satin finish. The neck is features a 9.5" radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets making this bass comfortable and fast playing. The JB's Saddle-Lock Bridge designed by Leo Fender transfers string energy right into the body for an incredibly resonant bass guitar. The moment you open the deluxe Tolex hardshell case you will be greeted by a bass with timeless elegance and a delicious aroma that'll have your pulse racing.
Each G&L JB USA Bass Guitar is made in Leo Fender's historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton California.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA Instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton California, the Birthplace of Bolt-On. The G&L name, stylized G&L logo, distinctive "hook" headstock design, ASAT, Magnetic Field Design and MFD are registered trademarks of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
G&L JB Electric Bass Specifications: #CLF2005155
- Body Wood: Empress
- Body Finish: Lake Placid Blue Metallic
- Bridge: Saddle-Lock
- Knobs: J-Type Black
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Thickness at 1st Fret: .820" (+/- .015" tolerance)
- Thickness at 12th Fret: .920" (+/- .015" tolerance)
- Neck Wood: Rock Maple w/ Caribbean Rosewood Fingerboard
- Neck Finish: Satin Light Tint
- Nut: Bone
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Tuners: G&L Standard Ultra-Light Aluminum w/ Tapered String Posts
- Face Blocks: White Pearl Blocks
- Side Markers: White Dots
- Neck Pickup: G&L JB Alnico Jazz Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: G&L JB Alnico Jazz Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume / Volume / Tone
Weight: 7 pounds 6.5 ounces (7.42 Pounds)
Completion Date: June, 16, 2020
Black Deluxe Tolex Hardcase Included