G&L USA L-2500 Tangerine Metallic 5-String Electric Bass Guitar - CLF2007064
When Leo Fender launched the G&L L-2000 bass in 1980 it was clear he was ready to make history all over again. With such a wide range of tones came from a single bass, the L-2000 bass has continued to win the hearts of bassists of every musical style and taste. The G&L L-2500 is a 5-string version that took the L-2000 bass to all new lows.
The G&L L-2500 Electric Bass uses a pair of G&L Magnetic Field Design humbuckers backed by the flexible Tri-Tone control system. The Tri-Tone control system provides the versatility that will let you find your tone no matter what kind of bass line you are laying down. The Tri-Tone system features Three (3) Mini Toggles for pickup selection, series / parallel signal routing and active / passive operation. The L-2500 also features a series of Three (3) knobs for Volume, Treble, and Bass. With all of this control at the tips of your fingers the G&L L-2500 Bass Guitar is a power house of tone for studio and stage delivering a huge crushing tight low end and crisp clear highs.
The G&L L-2500 Bass features an innovative Saddle-Lock bridge designed by Leo Fender that transfers string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant bass.
Each G&L L-2500 USA Bass Guitar is made in Leo Fender's historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton California.
G&L L-2500 Electric Bass Specifications: CLF2007064
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Tangerine Metallic
- Bridge: Saddle-Lock
- Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top Chrome
- Neck Profile: #10 G&L Modern 5-String C Shape
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Thickness at 1st Fret: .820" (+/- .015" tolerance)
- Thickness at 12th Fret: .940" (+/- .015" tolerance)
- Neck Wood: Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Satin Neck
- Nut: Bone
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Tuners: G&L Ultra-Lite
- Inlays: White Pearl Block Inlays
- Neck Pickup: G&L Magnetic Field Design MFD L-Series Humbucker
- Bridge Pickups: G&L Magnetic Field Design MFD L-Series Humbucker
- Controls: Tri-Tone Active / Passive
Weight: 9 pounds 11 ounces
Black Deluxe Tolex Hardcase Included