RockBoard by Warwick Flat Patch Y Splitter Cable Black
Length: 30cm / 11.81"
The RockBoard by Warwick Black Flat Patch Y-Splitter Cable is extra flat and space saving. Designed to optimize the space on your pedal board! The RockBoard Y-Split Cable is perfect for TRS effects loops on your amp or effects pedals. The Rockboard Y-Split Cable lets you insert any effects you would like and does not take up a lot of space. Also use this cable with stereo pedals for even more possibilities!
Rockboard by Warwick Black Flat Patch Y-Split Cable Specifications:
- Flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- For splitting TRS stereo Signals into TS Mono Signals or as Insert Cable for TRS effects loop.
- Compact and Super Flat angled plugs
- Flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12mm / 36 AWG
- Twisted copper shielding 34 x 0.12mm / 36 AWG
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC Cable Mantle
- Capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- 1 x Angled 6.3mm TRS audio plug
- 2 x Angled 6.3mm mono audio plugs (grey / black)
- Operating tempreture -15 to +70 Degrees C / 5 to 158 Degrees F
- Outer dimensions cable 7 x 3mm / 1/4" x 1/8"
- Outer Dimensions plugs 12.5 x 7.5mm / 1/2" x 5/16"