RockBoard Premium Flat Instrument Cable 1/4" Straight/Straight - 300cm / 9.84'
Length: 9.84' (just under 10 Feet)
RockBoard Premium Flat Instrument Cables deliver a crystal clear lossless tone, that's what every guitar and bass player wants. The RockBoard Premium Flat Instrument cables take the concept of RockBoards flat cable and the design of the Sapphire Series Patch Cables a step further. Designed and developed in German the Flat 1/4" Premium Cables feature selected high-grade materials and combine them with our experience in saving space. These Flat Instrument Cables stand on the same level with the best on the market. The flexible conductor core, double shielding against high and low frequency interference are enhanced by a layer of semiconductor shielding that completely prevents the occurrence of cable microphonics for transporting your unaltered, natural tone from the instrument to the amp!
RockBoard Premium Flat 1/4" Scale Specifications:
- High-end flat instrument lead cable with rectangular profile
- Super compact plugs
- Flat rectangular cable prevents cable breakage and jams
- Flexible copper conductor 50 x .12mm (36 AWG)
- Signal insulation PE (polyethylene 2.9mm / 7/64")
- PVC cable mantle
- Semi-conducctive layer (0.5mm / 1/64") between signal insulation and shield preventing cable microphonics
- 100% braided tinned copper shielding 16 x 4 x 0.15mm (34 AWG)
- Aluminum foil shield (0.06mm / 0.002")
- Capacitance cond / shield less than 8 pF/decimeter
- Conductor Resistance less than 8 mOhm/decimeter
- Operating Temperature -15 Degrees C to 70 Degrees C
- Operating Temperature 5 Degrees F to 158 Degrees F
- Gold-plated 6.3mm / 1/4" Mono Audio Plugs
- Outer dimensions of Cable 7.6 x 4.8mm / 5/16" x 3/16" (rectangular)
- Outer dimensions plugs (L x W x H) 43.5 x 16 x 11.5mm / 1 11/16" x 5/8" x 7/16"
- Black with gold and silver plug housings