RockBoard by Warwick 4.1 QUAD Pedal Board w/ Flight Case
The ingenious Rockboard QUAD 4.1 Pedalboard is lightweight, rigid and rugged, constructed from one sheet of cold-rolled aluminum and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability and will not bend or wiggle. This pedalboard features an innovative slot-based design that lets you hide cables easily for a new and tidy pedalboard! The extended slot grid is a perfect fit for Rockboard optional QuickMount plates (not included), added mounting positions for the optional RockBoard The Tray (not included).
RockBoard QUAD 4.1 Pedal Board Features:
- Holds 7 to 12 effects pedals (depending on size)
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Mounting holes for RockBoard LED light (not included) on the right side
- Made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- Additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Includes self-adhesive hook (50mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25mm / 1" wide) and cable ties
- 472mm width / 330mm depth / 37mm - 71mm height (including rubber feet)
- 18 9/16" width / 13" depth / 1 7/16" - 2 13/16" height (including rubber feet)
- Weight: 1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs.
Flight Case Dimensions:
- Interior Dimensions: 480mm x 345mm x 165mm
- Exterior Dimensions: 510mm x 380mm x 195mm
- Interior Dimensions: 18 7/8" x 13 9/16" x 6 1/2"
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 1/16" x 14 15/16" x 7 11/16"
- Weight approx: 4.5 kg / 9.9 lbs