RockBoard by Warwick 4.2 QUAD Pedal Board w/ Touring ABS Case
The ingenious Rockboard QUAD 4.2 Pedalboard is lightweight, rigid and rugged, constructed from one sheet of cold-rolled aluminum and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability and will not bend or wiggle. This pedalboard features an innovative slot-based design that lets you hide cables easily for a new and tidy pedalboard! The extended slot grid is a perfect fit for Rockboard optional QuickMount plates (not included), added mounting positions for the optional RockBoard The Tray (not included).
RockBoard QUAD 4.2 Pedal Board Features:
- Holds 9 to 15 effects pedals (depending on size)
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Mounting holes for RockBoard LED light (not included) on the right side
- Made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- Additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Includes self-adhesive hook (50mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25mm / 1" wide) and cable ties
- 622mm width / 330mm depth / 37mm - 71mm height (including rubber feet)
- 24.5" width / 13" depth / 1 7/16" - 2 13/16" height (including rubber feet)
- Weight: 2.05 kg / 4.5 lbs.
ABS Case Dimensions:
- Interior Dimensions: 650mm x 365mm x 160mm
- Exterior Dimensions: 695mm x 420mm x 195mm
- Interior Dimensions: 25 9/16" x 14 3/8" x 6 5/16"
- Exterior Dimensions: 27 3/8" x 16 9/16" x 7 11/16"
- Weight approx: 4.05 kg / 8.9 lbs