RockBoard by Warwick TRES 3.2 Pedal Board w/ Touring ABS Case
The ingenious Rockboard TRES 3.2 Pedalboard is lightweight, rigid and rugged, constructed from one sheet of cold-rolled aluminum and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability and features an innovative slot-based design that lets you hide cables easily for a new and tidy pedalboard! The extended slot grid is a perfect fit for Rockboard optional QuickMount plates (not included), added mounting positions for the optional RockBoard The Tray (not included).
RockBoard TRES 3.2 Pedal Board Features:
- Holds 7 to 12 effects pedals (depending on size)
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Mounting holes for RockBoard LED light (not included) on the right side
- Made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- Additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Includes self-adhesive hook (50mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25mm / 1" wide) and cable ties
- 598mm width / 236mm depth / 37mm - 71mm height (including rubber feet)
- 23 35/64" width / 9 19/64" depth / 1 7/16" - 2 13/16" height (including rubber feet)
- Weight: 1.3 kg / 2.9 lbs.
ABS Case Dimensions:
- Interior Dimensions: 650mm x 275mm x 125mm
- Exterior Dimensions: 690mm x 320mm x 165mm
- Interior Dimensions: 25 9/16" x 10 13/16" x 4 15/16"
- Exterior Dimensions: 27 3/16" x 12 5/8" x 6 1/2"
- Weight approx: 3.2 kg / 7.1lbs
A slight gap in the area between the lid and bottom is to be expected.