Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions regarding your future Spector bass! We want to work with you to get you the bass of your dreams!
This bass is IN STOCK ready to ship! Signed by Stuart Spector!
The Spector Forte Bass feature the same neck and body construction as the USA Handcrafted NS basses but without the price tag! The Spector Forte basses are known as "No Frills / All Tone" as they do not have the inlays and fancy finishes of the NS series basses.
Spector Forte5 # 104 Specifications:
- Neck-Thru Body Design
- 3-Piece Maple
- Graphite Rods inside for additional strength
- Pau Ferro Fingerboard - NO INLAYS STANDARD
- 24 Frets
- 35" Scale Length
- 16' Neck Radius
- 1.81" Width at Nut (optional Wide Spacing 1.90" Nut)
- Ebony Headstock Face Veneer
- Spector Original NS Curved and Carved body shape
- Solid Lightweight Swamp Ash
- Matte Poly Finish - Black Cherry Stain
- Spector Aluminum Bridge w/ Brass Saddles. Locking w/ Intonation Screws
- .66" String Spacing at Bridge
- Black Tuners
- Dunlop Dual Design Strap Buttons
- Brass Nut
Pickups and Electronics:
- Aguilar Super Doubles Pickups
- Aguilar OBP-2 Boost and Cut Bass and Treble Active Tone Control
- Knob Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balance, Push/Pull Active Passive w/ Passive Tone Control, Treble Boost/Cut Bass Boost/Cut Stacked knob
- Spector Nickel 45-130 Made in the USA to Spectors Specifications
Includes Hardshell Case
Warranty: Limited Lifetime against manufacturing defects to the Original Owner when purchased through Fret Nation.