Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions regarding your future Spector bass! We want to work with you to get you the bass of your dreams!
This bass is IN STOCK and ready to ship! Signed by Stuart Spector!
The Spector Single Cut is a new body shape from Spector. This shape has all the Spector Bass Guitar Growl while the single cut design makes for an even more stable and responsive B-string.
Spector NS-5XL-SC Specifications:
- Neck-Thru Body Design
- 3-Piece Maple
- Graphite Rods inside for additional strength
- Pau Ferro Fingerboard with Spector Abalone Inlays
- 24 Frets
- 35" Scale Length
- 16' Neck Radius
- 1.81" Width at Nut
- Ebony Headstock Face Veneer
- Spector Single Cut Curved and Carved body shape
- Walnut Burl Quilted Maple Top Reclaimed Redwood Body Wings
- Clear Gloss Finish
- Spector Solid Brass Locking w/ Intonation Screws
- .66" String Spacing
- Gotoh GB-7 w/ Spector SS Logo
- Dunlop Dual Design Strap Buttons
- Brass Nut
Pickups and Electronics:
- Aguilar DCB Humbucking Pickups
- Spector "HAZ" 18v +/-15dB Boost / Cut, Bass and Treble Active Tone Control
- Knob Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balance, Treble Boost/Cut and Bass Boost/Cut Stack
- Spector Nickel 45-130 Made in the USA to Spectors Specifications
Includes Hardshell Case
Warranty: Limited Lifetime against manufacturing defects to the Original Owner when purchased new from FretNation.com
*Ebony Fingerboard - Limited Lifetime warranty does not apply to Ebony fingerboards.